Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Nezuko
Your Roleplay Name: Avalon Elrod
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Player's Steam Name: Zoly 2
Player's Roleplay Name: Diki Johnson
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:168213127

Why should this player be punished?: This player stalled under gp to withdraw money after he just scammed me for 12k. I gunpointed him to withdraw money from the banking machine, he stalls and this gets me killed by officers, as he is stalling for straight 2 minutes waiting for cops arrival. (Backstory: This player "sold" me 12 ammo rifle boxes for 12k which I sent to him over the banking app he then runs to the car and tries to flee without giving me my rifle ammo)

Edit: He also acts like he doesn't know how to send the money as he just 3 min before sent me his banking account.
(sorry for my brother in the background lmao)

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mwg70h1op4FGP/d1337QXbyw8r?invite=cr-MSxxa3csMTA0MzU3ODks

Reaction score
alright so i did not know how to transfer money and i was asking him clearly to explain it to me he was jsut screaming so i couldnt do shit its not my fault he gott killed he would have lett me gett it out of bank and give it to him in person it woul of ben better for him but he didint

A1L

Reaction score
alright so i did not know how to transfer money and i was asking him clearly to explain it to me he was jsut screaming so i couldnt do shit its not my fault he gott killed he would have lett me gett it out of bank and give it to him in person it woul of ben better for him but he didint

I've looked at logs and it seems like you have transferred money before as well as you called the police when you were being told to transfer it?

Reaction score
yes but like i had a tottal black out you see i have some personal medical stuff i dont wrilly want to talk about,and i wrote the police a messige while i wasnt on gunpoint like there was a moment when he wasnt looking at me whit gun pointed and stuff

Reaction score
yes but like i had a tottal black out you see i have some personal medical stuff i dont wrilly want to talk about,and i wrote the police a messige while i wasnt on gunpoint like there was a moment when he wasnt looking at me whit gun pointed and stuff
Your life is still in immediate danger you shouldn't risk your life further.

Reaction score
It's fair enough you have some medical stuff but shouldn't be used as an excuse to break and stall under GP, and it shouldn't be brought in as you didn't wanna explain further. I don't hope you are doing well and I hope you get better but do you see why I see it as an excuse for breaking gp?

Reaction score

@Diki Johnson will receive a 2week ban for 3.4.
@>GainAxe next time, don't use a force withdraw as an excuse to start a shootout with cops as you're protected under laws 2.1 and 2.2 if you comply with the policy as you were scammed, there was absolutely no need to start a shootout over that so I will not allow you to get a refund for your 12K or gun, that'll be your punishment.

@A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.