Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: MalekisWeird
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Player's Steam Name: (ZuHo)
Player's Roleplay Name: Ethan King
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:547600629

Why should this player be punished?: Backstory: Whilst a org member Ethan accepted a hit on a ally. Proceeding to execute that ally right in front of me without permission. He was instantly interrogated, responding with arrogant and disrespectful mannerisms he was made to say the details of who hired him. We matched that and found this gentleman in the first clip, this guy knew we knew so he had not only himself ready to pull but his friend ready to ambush. Once he was told to surrender he failed to do so and drew resulting in his death. Had he surrendered instantly I would have had time to shoot his friend and lived myself. I didn't lose my gun but I believe he broke rules. Once we handled that scenario my friends wanted to go after the Ethan guy and since I was the only one who died they alerted me of what happened. We looked for this Ethan traitor with the information I was told upon my revival. The second clip occurs where we intended to ziptie Ethan and kidnap him to a secluded location instead of instantly killing him as we wanted to understand his reckless actions. We wanted to get to the bottom of things and maybe solve it peacefully however he acted even more disrespectfully whilst also under gunpoint. So he was shot and killed without consideration as he failed to comply.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/wSSil-gQ2CUPP/d1337Z7ftOH0?invite=cr-MSxQMk8sNDA0MTMyOTks

Reaction score

The user is currently banned but will add this to the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.