Action Request (Zywoon or something like that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Voyd
Your Roleplay Name: Deandre Smith.
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:542591089

Player's Community Name: @Zywoon or something like that.
Player's Roleplay Name: Jones Hogwarts
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:174948443

Why should this player be punished?: Backstory: A officer was telling me to store my gun and Jones was saying ''Store your gun DeAndre.'' And in the video i say ''Wana see a funny thing? What i meant by this was i didnt store my gun. So i showed him that. if i did scare him i pulled my gun out i didnt aim it at him and put it down literally a second after i pulled it out.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/bdyoBdz0MeEVS/d1337aymmrWp?invite=cr-MSxvamssMjMxODU5MzUs

Reaction score
So the reason i killed the user was because: I just broke into his shop + i tried mugging him. Him then pulling out a gun i thought i was getting killed so i shot him.
You didn't break into it tho, I opened the door and you were just there. Plus there was a officer literally right next to you so i don't think you would risk it for some drugs that weren't even inside.

A1L

Reaction score
Oh yeah forgot, i dont got the recording of it, after i posted this AR i deleted it. You can deny it

Do you not have your demo that you can provide or are you meaning that you deleted your demo? I'm confused

Reaction score
Do you not have your demo that you can provide or are you meaning that you deleted your demo? I'm confused
Oh i didnt delete it, but im just too tired and lazy to get it.

Reaction score
Do you wish for this to be closed or do you want to send the demo to me and I could possibly review it at a later date?
Nah, just close it. The guy is banned anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.