• Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4116

Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] SteyLex / Sarah McCarthy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: CaptainSpaghetti /Josh Morrison
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27161794
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
When i was S.W.A.T there was a bank robbery. I responded to that. We passed and killed the robbers. Then when we got outside we got shot from Regals 3 With a sniper! There where 3 swats we responded to Regals and got in, When we got in there where a 'Thee Party' We where waiting for a LT to come. The LT didn't come we where waiting. Then like 2 min later Josh Morrison come in to the building! Josh thought he was the LT and said to us things that LT always says. We said 'Hey! You are not the LT Shut up' Than i got mad and i quited my job as SWAT because Josh Thought he was a LT. When i got back as CIV I got inside of a house where my org lived, they said : Get out please. I did it! When i got out i knocked on the door and i punched accidentally on the door. Josh saw that and arrested me. I was okay with that, when we got outside he tryed to give me a ticket of 1k. Then i said why you wanna do that? He said: Because you punched the door. I said it was by accident. He dragged me too the PD and gave me Jail for punching a door.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!0BdFBSyK!aZ7Sdjm6gb2U689kKD839yeSO4xlvTg4q-7-qqH5-7g

Sorry for my bad English.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, what did he do wrong here? He tried to give orders even though he was a normal officer, so what? I used to do it all the time. Punching the door, even if it was a form of a miss click, you must still rp it out as if you had purposefully vandalised (kinda) the door. But a jail sentence for that is a little bit excessive for something so small.

when we got outside he tryed to give me a ticket of 1k. Then i said why you wanna do that? He said: Because you punched the door. I said it was by accident
I believe the words you said were actually "I'm reporting you" "I'm getting an admin" "I hate you, I'm going to kill you" and my very favorite "How long have to played on the server"

Noice metagame.

denied.jpg

Just because you accidentally punched a door it still has to be role-played out. Also spaghetti hasn't broken any rules or laws by ticketing you for the offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back