AR on Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Papara mericano /Daniel lugo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Festive Phantom / Johnny Won-Ton
His/Her SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:91191946

Why Should This Player Be Punished: So he raided us in a place where noone should even come since we had no cars no nothing , we even lockpicked the upper door , no evidence however that we had drugs .The phantom guy comes , he knows where we are he knows what guns we got and i think he threw a nade .Beside all these when we asked him how do u know we are there he said he watched the demo .Which means he no cliped the entire city in demo mode to find player bases. (When we told him its not allowed he said show me the rules where its saying it ) Like its a normal thing to do it.I got screenshots with him admitting it . Plz ask him for his demo

Evidence (Demo Required):
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....884/ADB9F52795E8A5055EC1BAFDC1AA438619145F46/

Reaction score
First I read all the rules before I did that and I don't see any of it and I searched in Forum about "Using Demo to Raid" to see If anyone got banned for the same reason what I did and there is none of them.

Reaction score
homeless guy u are not involved unless u do the same thing yourself and its not allowed to do that

Reaction score
I know few people did the same thing but they pretend to be like walking around and raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.