Action Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Wolfjie / Harry Gilbert

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: rapzeh and Icy Penguigo. Not sure what there in game names are.

His/Her SteamID: rapzeh STEAM_0:0:33033759 and Icy Penguigo STEAM_0:0:38780976

Why Should This Player Be Punished: When me and my friend were raiding them they shot my friend with a shotgun so he went to heal himself. As I bobby opened the door they were both in storage putting there stuff away. A remington and a baseball bat. So I did not get any loot from it.

Evidence:

dff3d6323a.png

a99c706b1a.png

ef18116039.png

I have added a demo https://mega.nz/#!f5VC1DbY!TTXbPGKNM93KpPiipij4-gtPTuoKMzI9GmdC6Yzjckc

Tick: Starts at 31372

@Blicky

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for making this AR Wolfjie,

I edited your post so that evidence is clearly shown on the thread and people don't have to click the links, also you had two of the same links copied onto the post, that's been changed too. I'd also suggest that you add a demo of you lock picking their doors too I know I supplied you with the log snippets but just so the staff member doing reports can actually see you lock picking the door and them putting the stuff into storage.

Reaction score
It's clear from the evidence they had removed items from there inventory into there storage which breaks rule 3.18 and the evidence clearly shows that so this should be accepted due to the fact the evidence is pritty solid.

Reaction score
First of all, you were outside my door and pulled a gun out, so I closed the door and put my shotgun away whilst I still had time. I shot at you for holding a gun and shouting at me. And you still got two coke from it anyway, so I don't really see the issue? My apartment door was locked and we were totally safe, giving me plenty of IC time to put my shotgun away. IRL if I had some sort of safe I could easily have chucked the shotgun in there before you got in. You only opened the door after I had put my stuff away, for me to just straight away be shot in the head.
[DOUBLEPOST=1445720916,1445716495][/DOUBLEPOST]Our lives weren't in immediate danger, we had plenty of time to put everything away and even try and put our hands up before being raided.

Status
Not open for further replies.