Action Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Photon/Aleksey Patrov
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: N/A/Dom ghandi
His/Her SteamID:N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player broke rule 3.4 and 2.1. I had a gun I was holding onto after a crime scene for someone to pick it up and he decided to take the gun and run off while I was holding him at gunpoint. I made a report and had @HolyShititsDannyD handle the situation. He said the player was not going to receive a warning unless I had solid evidence/proof that he did in fact take it in the situation. During the admin sit, Dom stated that I was "turned around" and wasn't facing him, when in the demo I caught him taking the gun and put him at gunpoint which he then, ran off into a white van. Danny said that he wasn't even supposed to be taking the gun as I was an officer on the scene, and he was not playing realistically.

Evidence (Demo Required): Skip to around 40 seconds is when the situation happened.

YKiwM11.png

Tick: N/A

Reaction score
Just for your own knowledge and others, I requested an action request as he was claiming he was not under gunpoint, and him stealing the gun beside the officer (which he admitted to) was a breakage of 3.4 (in my opinion of course), but it would be easier if he was punished for it together, rather than me punishing him for one part, and another staff possibly punishing him for the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.