Action Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Aerσ // Athena Lionheart-John
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Fede Lund
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94216655
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I saw someone drive past with my car which isn't in my buddies and means it was stolen, I ran to an officer and was telling him about my car being stolen. Some random guy showed up and started to interfere with the conversation, he started shouting through my words that his car got stolen, pretending my Porsche 997 was his car and not giving me a chance to talk to the officer any more. I said to the guy: "Shut up you sweater". After I said that and the officer had droven off he started stabbing me for it with a knife, which got me killed. This was not a valid reason to kill me, and the officer must've seen it as he was still in the area.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://www.dropbox.com/s/3dvsitgup4t1ket/perpheads_demo_2017-8-30 17-02-02.dem?dl=0
Tick: 50500

Last edited:
Reaction score
So i saw this women here, talking to the police man, about a stolen car, so i went for the banter and said i was my car that got stolen, some other guy went on with the banter theme, and also said it was stolen. The policeman couldnt do anything, so he drove off, then i told the female, that it was my car. After that she said stfu nig** and other racist stuff. so i then killed her. (note) she said i had no reason for killing her, and earlier we had a little beef at the car garage, and as i havent been dead since then, i decided to get my revenge infront of the pd, after the racist comments. ( i dont know why she said she called me a sweater, because that where never said, and im sure that other guy who where there, will say the same thing as me, about the racist comment, which led to the killing)

Reaction score
So i saw this women here, talking to the police man, about a stolen car, so i went for the banter and said i was my car that got stolen, some other guy went on with the banter theme, and also said it was stolen. The policeman couldnt do anything, so he drove off, then i told the female, that it was my car. After that she said stfu nig** and other racist stuff. so i then killed her. (note) she said i had no reason for killing her, and earlier we had a little beef at the car garage, and as i havent been dead since then, i decided to get my revenge infront of the pd, after the racist comments. ( i dont know why she said she called me a sweater, because that where never said, and im sure that other guy who where there, will say the same thing as me, about the racist comment, which led to the killing)

You can't be lying... I never seen you before that, I didn't even know who you are and thats why I called you a sweater. I never acted racist to you, the only thing I said was "Shut up you sweater" as I said before. We also didn't have beef at city garage as I had never seen you and before all that was on duty I believe.

Reaction score
You can't be lying... I never seen you before that, I didn't even know who you are and thats why I called you a sweater. I never acted racist to you, the only thing I said was "Shut up you sweater" as I said before. We also didn't have beef at city garage as I had never seen you and before all that was on duty I believe.
I stand by what i said, as its the truth. now ill just wait for the admins to reply, and take it from there, leave it without discussions, have a great day.

Reaction score
I stand by what i said, as its the truth. now ill just wait for the admins to reply, and take it from there, leave it without discussions, have a great day.

What exactly did they do to you, which made you decide to kill them?
[DOUBLEPOST=1504601487,1504211579][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.