Active Ban Request On Olivear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ItsAquaaHD

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: olivear/Oliver N/A

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50972

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

• 2.1: User broke 2.1 by setting a hit on me when I killed him in his previous life.If he abides the rules of the server he'd know that you wouldn't set a hit on a person that you dont know IRL, or in this case a stranger. (After he died he had offered my org member money to murder me in cold blood, he found my org member inside the parking garage)
  • 3.5 User broke 3.5 because after I had killed him he came back in his next life remembering my name and all my information and then tried to set a hit on me.
  • 3.4 User broke 3.4 because he ran away from gunpoint and tried to stall rp saying I was gunpointing/trying to kill him in public when it was a swift assasination.

Evidence (Demo Required): Can't be bothered to upload one atm, will find it tomorrow.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=465618184
Adding on to this chat log of him paying to kill me, You can check the death/respawns logs and see that I've killed him minutes before he decided to request a hit.

Tick:N/A ATM

Reaction score
oliver*
2.1 I did not set one. I was setting one till I realized it's against rules.
3.5 All info ? Just your name ''Nikita'' (I'm not sure myself how long it was after my death)
3.4 Well if you can do swift assasination on public, then why I can't? We were at suburbs and you started to complain about public area while being under gunpoint.

Reaction score
  • Staff
I know your steam name used to be Olivear, so I went by it.It even says so in your profile picture. You most certainly did not stop because you went on until you didn't want to pay it. It clearly says "I can't pay 50k are all my loss today", something along those lines. What you did wasn't a swift assassination. You made a block gunpointed me in front of 3 NPC's and told me to get on the ground.We both know I complied. You took your time being confused about me explaining the rule of gunpointing in public which doesn't make sense. You stood there gunpointing me,l ooked at your friend,l ooked at the ground, put your gun in your pocket and then drove away. It's not realistic when you point a gun at someone to just then drive away. @oliver

Reaction score
-SUPPORT Half of this shit is not true i were with him he could make a br of you you broka many rules too
[DOUBLEPOST=1434889779,1434888200][/DOUBLEPOST]
-SUPPORT Half of this shit is not true i were with him he could make a br of you you broka many rules too
Stop ratintg my post dump if you dont even know what happen there

Reaction score
  • Staff
@Lihakiisseli Please explain which rules I broke? The only rules you show acknowledgement to is the ones you break.

As of right now, you're rating everyones post dumb without proper reason. If you disagree with it use the disagree rating. This really shows a limit to your mental capability.

Reaction score
@Lihakiisseli Please explain which rules I broke? The only rules you show acknowledgement to is the ones you break.

As of right now, you're rating everyones post dumb without proper reason. If you disagree with it use the disagree rating. This really shows a limit to your mental capability.

I just looked things from side i didnt broke any rules you broke 3.4 by after william was killed by staring to shoot us i was behind you and i could have been killed you also william broke that when coming inside shop and starting to shooot me and oliver with pistol when we had a shotguns
[DOUBLEPOST=1434890545,1434890427][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just looked things from side i didnt actually broke rules you broke 3.4 by after william was killed by staring to shoot us i was behind you and i could have been killed you also william broke that when coming inside shop and starting to shooot me and oliver with pistol when we had a shotguns
[DOUBLEPOST=1434892391][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok go along ban him im going to leave this situation now.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Rating every single one of my posts on this BR against you is un-needed. @oliver

Reaction score
Aqua please Upload a demo. Before posting a BR you should have the Demo ready to attach to the thread.

Last edited:

MattIs

denied.jpg

Please upload a demo, if you can't be "arsed" to upload one. Then I can't be "arsed" to do your Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.