Add a job that is named detective

Status
Not open for further replies.

This would be a good idea because sometimes people murder other guys in a unnoticed area i was thinking if their was a murder scene the detective can figure it out and i know luitenant has dna scanner why not give the scanner to the detective class if this fourm is accepted the weps and morphs is your choice.

Gix

Reaction score
That is what the lieutenant already does, as well as coordinating the police force. I don't see why we should add another class with the same purpose.

Also, check your spelling before you post as you will be taken much more seriously if you post in a mature manner.

Reaction score
Can the DNA scanner actually scan DNA ? By this I mean auto warrant the murderer or something?

Gix

Reaction score
MazZ;n1144 said:
Can the DNA scanner actually scan DNA ? By this I mean auto warrant the murderer or something?

No, it gives you the name, face and cause of death by the targeted individual.

Reaction score
Detective would be a bad idea, if someone killed an another person, means the detective will tell the cops...cops will search, what if that person was growing? He'll lose a lot by people coming for him.
Plus LT already does that, adding more classes won't be a good idea. On top of that, the detective won't have a lot of purposes, just scan DNA? Meh, leave that to the LT.

Status
Not open for further replies.