Reaction score
Topic:
Detective

Short explanation (in notes):
-A new police class.
-More Tools.
-New cars.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
The detective class I believe has been suggested a lot i do not know if it was although I would love to suggest it in my way. So the detective class would be a new class to the government jobs, you would be able to become a detective through the female police officer in front of the PD. To follow this class a new set of rules to explain people about the detective class and then we would be able to put a rule test like what all the other jobs have. The detective class will contain a set of new tools and a office in the PD, this office will contain a board which you can post pictures on it that you took of a crime scene. People will say that this is useless because the LT and medics have a DNA scanner, well that would be removed due to the lack of realism in it because in real life you do not see LT's solving crimes you see detectives. The detective class will also contain a new vehicle. I do not yet have the picture of how the car would look like but in every new class comes a new car maybe someone can share with the community what kind of car should be used. There will also be a new detective skin (clothes)
mcUxjUkaCvFu04x4e_KCYAw.jpg
Optional additions:
-New car.
-New Detective tools.
-New detective skin.(clothes)

Status
Not open for further replies.