Model Suggestion Add a Paralake decal to the Mayor's clothes

GP

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Add a Paralake decal to the Mayor's clothes
Suggestion Description: Make it so that the Mayor's suit has an exclusive Paralake decal, like a pin.

Why should this be added?:
- Allow people to recognize the mayor without metagaming.
- Make the mayor's outfit unique.

What negatives could this have?:
- Some mayors won't like being easily identified.
- Will make impersonating the mayor harder.
- Could reduce roleplay, by allowing assassins to kill the mayor without much work, as they would be easily identified. (Thanks Hendricks)

Useful Images:

3UCuGAY.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
+1 supported by the fact that i can get mistaken for SS by a lot of people due to me wearing a suit and Avaitors.( If i didn't carry big gun i would of been mistaken and died)

Reaction score
+1 supported by the fact that i can get mistaken for SS by a lot of people due to me wearing a suit and Avaitors.( If i didn't carry big gun i would of been mistaken and died)
+1 should also include SS
Also are you saying I'm not supposed to drive around with a suit, aviators and a black limo with the Mayor license plate and that I might get shot cause of it?

Reaction score
They don't have to metagame they can use their pro roleplay skills to investigate and find out who the mayor is which I think makes it much more fun and a better challenge if people are hunting the mayor for example, rather than seeing a decal from 100m away and knowing instantly to take a shot with little thought or action for the other side.

Reaction score
Why should this be added?:
You are entirely allowed to use the orange name above their head to identify them as the mayor. This is the reason SS agents have civilian coloured name tags when viewed by civilians.

GP

Reaction score
  • Staff
You are entirely allowed to use the orange name above their head to identify them as the mayor. This is the reason SS agents have civilian coloured name tags when viewed by civilians.
Thanks for clarifying!
They don't have to metagame they can use their pro roleplay skills to investigate and find out who the mayor is which I think makes it much more fun and a better challenge if people are hunting the mayor for example, rather than seeing a decal from 100m away and knowing instantly to take a shot with little thought or action for the other side.
This is a downside I didn't think of, one solution I can offer of is making it toggleable, although I can't think of how in terms of UI. Maybe it could work like the RTU jacket, as an item in the mayor's inventory?

Reaction score
How about we make the pin purchasable and give it to the mayor by default, a paralake decal would be pretty cool

GP

Reaction score
  • Staff
How about we make the pin purchasable and give it to the mayor by default, a paralake decal would be pretty cool
A Paralake pin would be a good addition overall. Would the mayor get a different one? For example, instead of a round seal, they could get an exclusive flag-shaped pin (the seal with Paralake purple background)

Reaction score

We will be adding a public pin, but it will be indistinguishable from the one which can be bought.