Map Suggestion Add a second entrance for Projex like Slums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Add a second entrance for Projex like Slums
Suggestion Description: Slums got the same treatment so I don't see why Projex shouldn't. It offers the same benefits, cons (and reasoning) as the Slums side door.

The parking space would need a little change as there is currently a parking space right next to the door.
Would need some stairs to level it out.

Why should this be added?:
-Would make sense to add as Slums received the same treatment, makes entering the staircase of Projex easier instead of pushing through a one way door.
-More options on pushing inside/outside.

What negatives could this have?:
-People watching the door all the way from Veiko Body Part Shop (Slums has the same problem with the market so this is given).

Useful Images:
q3dFC6y.jpeg

Reaction score
Just gonna leave this image here and say I asked for this as V5 was being developed but I was swiftly REJECTED

YLYOPGd.jpg

Reaction score
Just gonna leave this image here and say I asked for this as V5 was being developed but I was swiftly REJECTED

YLYOPGd.jpg
this is very artistic thank you, please make this a decal to use for our shirts

OT: I don't get why they would reject this idea, seems reasonable enough??

Last edited:
Reaction score
The issue is from that angle it'd be easy to camp both exits effectively with a sniper but I support this idea.

Reaction score
What about adding a door from scrapyard to third floor. Gonna be fun defending from two ways

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
What about adding a door from scrapyard to third floor. Gonna be fun defending from two ways
sounds like it could be fun but living on the 3rd floor would suck as there would be a direct line from the outside to your front door.

Reaction score
Imo this can make living in projex less aids.

When it comes to the fire exit i believe tyla´s illustration is very good and could be a very good solution, tbh i dont understand why it should get rejected as it is a very good idea.

only negatives i see is as Benj said it is easy to cover both sides with snipers, and as creepis said people will camp at veikko and hold the exit.

And as for Ellie´s idea for a door into the 3rd floor, although i understand the concept i dont believe its a good idea to add as it will make defending in p3 aids and you will have a hard time dealing with raiders,

maybe there could be a fire exit from the bedroom side? like the one facing towards courier station? maybe that seems unrealistic or just dumb but imo that might work.

Status
Not open for further replies.