Back door to slums on V5 (NOT INSIDE THE APARTMENTS, IN THE STAIRWELL).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea:
Add a backdoor to slums on V5 located on the ground floor under the stairs, leading out to the alleyway between fire station and car park.

Full description of the idea:
Pretty much self explanatory, V1 regals had 2 entrances to the stairwell and it worked wonders, pushing out to face a sniper typically is absolute naff on slums. Cops can hold all different angles pointing a gun at 1 door.

Even though this back door could also be camped, pushing out of it would hide you from snipers and certain rush tactics can make that a more viable solution.

Why should it be added?:
Raiding slums can be offputting for most players due to the easy meta cop tactic of either headglitching in the RC Ditch or holding another angle.

Pros:
- Gives raiders a deserved advantage for raiding a cheap apartment complex.
- Makes sense
- Could reduce 20 hour shootouts at slums by a margin.

Cons:
- Redesigning the back of slums alleyway potentially.

Reaction score
I think this is a good addition to slums because it indeed is really annoying at the moment to push out when you're being camped by a sniper. Once again a great idea!

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind seeing it on the parking lot side either side exit door or back towards fire station, sounds like a good addition which will help the fighters inside get out more easily and having a new attacking angle against raiders

Reaction score
- nvm I’m an idiot and didn’t read it properly

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
Although this sounds like a good idea remember what happened with regals. Everyone was all for the fire escape but as soon as it was added everyone stopped basing there. I wouldn’t mind seeing this personally however I think there could be other ways to make the property less OP such as making the door wider or even adding double doors or something like this.
The regals fire escape was disliked because it leads directly to apartments, as opposed to there just being a second door on the ground floor. I do see what you mean in regards to it being disliked however to an extent.

Reaction score
Although this sounds like a good idea remember what happened with regals. Everyone was all for the fire escape but as soon as it was added everyone stopped basing there. I wouldn’t mind seeing this personally however I think there could be other ways to make the property less OP such as making the door wider or even adding double doors or something like this.
This wouldn't be the same as Regals, this only adds another exit under the staircase of slums as another way to exit the complex without having to peek an entire open street covered by Beretta snipers. This wouldn't kill anything, only improve slums as this doesn't add another entrance to the apartments themselves like the one in Regals.

Reaction score
The regals fire escape was disliked because it leads directly to apartments, as opposed to there just being a second door on the ground floor. I do see what you mean in regards to it being disliked however to an extent.
Didn’t read it properly my bad! In that case yes I’m a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.