Map Suggestion Fire department living quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Fire department living quarters
Suggestion Description: Adding a room to the fire station where firemen can safely stand out of public view when awaiting a call out. This is particularly useful for situations such as slums shootouts where fire fighters can fall into the crosshairs of a gun man, either through side door entry or standing in the lobby.

The general idea would be to add a back room, rather than the entire building beyond the lobby being a garage space.

A second floor with a fireman’s pole functioning as a ladder could be a viable way of doing so however for the sake of simplicity I just think the living quarters should be an additional room between the lobby and the garage section.

Additions to this could include:
- a resupply medical supplies NPC in one corner
- The storage lockers could be in this room

Why should this be added?:
- In it’s simplest form, It’s a simple matter of putting a wall and a door in the fire station.
- Nicer fire station for firemen to be within.
- People can decorate it with their props whilst on duty as a fireman.

What negatives could this have?:
- I guess texturing the room? Idk.
- Potentially being a mayor max tax hiding spot (would eventually be known quickly though)

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Firefighters being more out of the way in shootouts, discouraging people shooting at them in slums situations.
An otherwise inaccessible area for firemen to stand on standby.

Reaction score
even tho I never go in fire fighter I would love to see this and it’s very realistic. Where I live it’s like they have a entire house in the fire department.

Reaction score
poles would be the best addition to FF department ever, 2 story Building would be just amazing, bottom would be a garage and top would be like a rec room, kitchen, bathroom all that jazz

Reaction score
Behold, a leak
LQdPP6rf7la3xpTg.jpg

Old image, not necessarily how the area will look like in v6.

Status
Not open for further replies.