Server Suggestion Add bank payment to cash registers.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Add bank payment to cash registers.
Suggestion Description: Make it so u can choose to pay with bank or even JUST bank when buying a weapon from bazzar, considering the money is put into the persons bank anyway automatically if its bought with cash, it would just be more convenient for players.

Why should this be added?:
- Just for convenience

What negatives could this have?:
- None

Reaction score
Seeing as the accuracy of buying items is awful (two items close together chances are you’ll accidentally buy the wrong one) and could easily lose a large sum, either this is added along with a “Confirm Purchase” for items over a certain price or not at all, I say not at all as it really isn’t that beneficial for a 5 second walk to the ATM

Reaction score
Seeing as the accuracy of buying items is awful (two items close together chances are you’ll accidentally buy the wrong one) and could easily lose a large sum, either this is added along with a “Confirm Purchase” for items over a certain price or not at all, I say not at all as it really isn’t that beneficial for a 5 second walk to the ATM
the item you're buying has green around it, how is this hard to buy the correct item?

Reaction score
I have -1 as despite the face i like the idea of being able to pay with bank, this will reduce the amount of players running around with cash and reduce risk.

Cash is important in perp as it adds risk, forcing you to be careful and not get mugged.

Yes you cannot get mugged in baz but if you forget to put money in the bank and go to hicktown, you can.

Reaction score
the item you're buying has green around it, how is this hard to buy the correct item?
one time i was mashing E on a bunch of rifle comps someone was selling in bulk and i accidentally bought the M82 that was right next to them (gave to @Kenty right after :cat:)
it happens

Reaction score
You are right bro. Nobody ever purchased the wrong item on accident ever. And nobody is going to put a 1 million $ bobby pin in the basket with 900$ bobby pins, hoping you just spam E on it