Model Suggestion Add combat gloves For officers

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Add combat gloves For officers
Suggestion Description: So,i had an idea to test in sandbox and create some Police ragdolls.
And i tried to put combat gloves on police officers,and i found that look very nice.
I also pinned some screenshots so u can check and say if it looks nice or not.

Why should this be added?:
- More realistic (In real life police officers are wearing gloves)
- More epic
- RP (When officers checks evidence (If the gun barrel is hot,if the magazine have mags) they are wearing gloves and they dont leave fingerprints on that

What negatives could this have?:
- I dont know

Reaction score
It can be given for SO+ as Senior Officer is more proffesional rank that a simple officer.

We can say that officer is a test rank,and when hes applying for Senior Officer hes becoming a proffesional officer,as he can apply for TFU and other.

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if It's dependent on rank. Though is it a default option or optional? I'm worried that it will clog the Q wheel

Reaction score
I think if it were to be added - really it should be for cpl+ as you would only need them for a primary firearm

Reaction score
It can also be added to Q wheel,like rtu clothes. And u can equip them when u want

Reaction score
i mean they just gloves? why should you have to rank up to have gloves as an officer they already get all the cool shit give me gloves

Reaction score
I would prefer to see officers have latex type gloves so they can equip them when working with evidence/DNA

Reaction score
i mean they just gloves? why should you have to rank up to have gloves as an officer they already get all the cool shit give me gloves
Why should this be added?:

- RP (When officers checks evidence (If the gun barrel is hot,if the magazine have mags) they are wearing gloves and they dont leave fingerprints on that

Reaction score
White gloves. To signify how stuck up they are. Fucking meter maids
8m00pXQ.jpeg

Reaction score
After HEAVY investigation I have come to the conclusion that "REAL" police officers do NOT wear GLOVES!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.png
NO PROBLEM FOR THE RED RINGS