[Suggestion] Remove forum rule 2.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add:

2.7 Organisation Threads -
All organisation threads should be considered as a homepage for this organisation, all posts should follow similar rules of /advert meaning there should be no content containing Illegal Activities, disrespectful or discriminatory language or content relating to real life.

Your version of the rule:

Complete removal, or:

2.7 Organisation Threads - All organisation threads should be considered as a homepage for this organisation, no posts should follow similar rules of /advert meaning there should be no content containing Illegal Activities, contain disrespectful or discriminatory language or content relating to real life.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:

It significantly limits the amount of communication available in any organisation war & as such removes a large element of roleplay. In the past, when such content was allowed, the standard of roleplay was significantly higher, and potentially there's some correlation? Obviously this won't be an immediate fix however it's a step in the right direction in my eyes. Just seems unnecessary at this stage.

Reaction score
In my opinion it's so pathetic how someone actually took the time to write this rule just to stop people having fun on organisation pages. Legit, everyone already posts these pictures anyway and it has turned out to be pretty entertaining and keeps the organisation threads active. People posting illegal activities on organisation pages doesn't really have an impact on anyone unless you take it on a personal level which is just petty.

Reaction score
I really don't see an issue with this being removed. If anything, why was it made in the first place. I don't go onto those threads and make a warrant on each person who posts those pictures, that's just petty. I agree to remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.