Server Suggestion Add units Golf 3 and Golf 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Add units Golf 3 and Golf 4
Suggestion Description: It's not uncommon for more than 2 paramedics to be on. When this happens, the EMS units (Golf 1 and 2) get full, and medics have to share units, or be assigned Hotel 2 or another random unit. This is bad because it's rather rare for EMS to patrol together, usually only one person needs to respond to each incident.

As a dispatcher, I'd like to have two more unit slots (Golf 3 and 4), so that I can effectively manage on-duty EMS.

This is the first dispatcher suggestion I post, but won't be the last. I'll slice them all into smaller posts, to make debating about each of them easier.

Why should this be added?:
- Will allow for better organization of paramedic resources.

What negatives could this have?:
- Development time and attention.

Reaction score
Or you can have 2 medics in a unit not patrol together, one manage an ambulance in case one is needed whilst the other patrols!

GP

Reaction score
  • Staff
Or you can have 2 medics in a unit not patrol together, one manage an ambulance in case one is needed whilst the other patrols!
This idea could work, if the EMS have enough experience (new players already struggle to simply respond to assigned incidents). But, just to be sure, I'd rather have more units and assign the first responder to a separate one

Reaction score
Already accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.