Server Suggestion Adding Burnout's

Reaction score
Description of the idea:

Holding 'W' & 'S' makes it so your car does a burnout, instead of revving the engine.

Why should this be added? (pros):

-Lots of potential for added roleplay with people doing more car related stuff. (Car Shows, etc)
-Looks cool.

What negatives could this have? (cons):

-Could be annoying sometimes with people doing it.
-Annoying to implement and add.
-Smoke may cause lag, though I am not sure cause fires don't seem too bad.
-Please leave any others you could think of below.

*Other additions:

-If this was implemented, you could add under 12.12 that burnouts would be considered reckless driving.
-Maybe even a little power boost after you release the burnout could be added as well which I think would be super cool.

Reaction score
I dont really understand why people downvote so much and dont reply, I myself find this interesting and would love to see some sort of ability to burnout. Though this should obviously not be high priority at all, but I don't see what could be negative at adding this. (Though it should ofcourse be balanced aswell, lets say if you do it too often your tyres could pop?)

Reaction score
Surely this would require a rework of the current car system which would take time for such a small addition.

Reaction score
Surely this would require a rework of the current car system which would take time for such a small addition.
I am pretty sure the revving is the same on all of the cars, so I dont see why every car should get a unique burnout. If its just one for all cars then a rework wouldnt be needed.

Reaction score
I think you might be underestimating the complexity of changing the tiniest feature to a car in Garry's mod. The slightest changes can turn a car from drivable into a deathtrap worse than the Bugatti double upgraded, example of the torque changes needed to the swat van after the GMOD update, made loads of cars absolutely terrible

Reaction score
I think you might be underestimating the complexity of changing the tiniest feature to a car in Garry's mod. The slightest changes can turn a car from drivable into a deathtrap worse than the Bugatti double upgraded, example of the torque changes needed to the swat van after the GMOD update, made loads of cars absolutely terrible
Hmm, well you might be right. But I dont think it should be a huge problem, but as I said aswell. This is ofcourse in no way high priority and is more a quality of life anyway.