Model Suggestion Adding Jaws of Life Tool to Fire Dpt workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Adding Jaws of Life Tool to Fire Dpt workers.
Suggestion Description: Basically add a new model over battering ram to make the jaws of life tool to pry doors open that could potentially have a low chance to be jammed shut when in a vehicle wreck.

Why should this be added?:
- Because realistically this happens in real life & Firemen have to extract people from emergency situations being trapped in vehicles after car crashes with the HURST Hydraulic Jaws of Life Tool.

What negatives could this have?:
- People could cook to death if there is a car wreck with fire if there is no senior officer or fireman to use the tool to extract them from being trapped in vehicle following a wreck.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: The realism of being in a bad vehicle accident, could also give Firemen more to do other than be standing around bored when Fires won’t spawn.

Reaction score
Is there any possibility that this can actually be implemented? Like is it even possible with the current engine?

Also: What would be your solution if there are no Firefighters around?

Reaction score
Is there any possibility that this can actually be implemented? Like is it even possible with the current engine?

Also: What would be your solution if there are no Firefighters around?
Allow senior officers to use it as well like stick it in the trunk of senior police officers trunks of their squad cars incase there are no firemen around.

Reaction score
& this will probably be denied just thinking of things for firemen we need some type of new tool to spice things up other then the same old shit we do everyday.

Reaction score
I dont really see any need of this, as alive people can leave their vehicles, and whenever people get unconscious in a vehicle they are automatically kicked out of it as ragdolls.

Reaction score
I dont really see any need of this, as alive people can leave their vehicles, and whenever people get unconscious in a vehicle they are automatically kicked out of it as ragdolls.
increases the roleplay that seems to be non existent at times

Reaction score
I understand & value your feedback but that just is not realistic enough for me. I'm the current Paralake City Fire Chief & I want to save people by prying their car doors off or just open, that would be a lot more realistic then just falling out of your car & then potentially getting run over if were realistically speaking here.

Reaction score
This requires the whole system of car accidents be remade just for a remodelled, half functioning battering ram to be implemented.

increases the roleplay that seems to be non existent at times
Yeah right clicking a car to eject someone isn’t changing anything.

Reaction score
I can think of one case we're jaws of life could be used (without adding any system blocking people inside cars during collisions) and it's very rare and not even applicable to my situation. In a shootout my cruiser was disabled and got stuck between a pole and a wall not allowing me to exit. Even then I was shot like 30 seconds later. In a similar case it would likely be quicker to make an F6 or call cops to help out, if no staff was online.

Maybe give an option for the fire axe to breakdown doors if a car is disabled. But even then I think it would be barely used.

Reaction score
Yeah right clicking a car to eject someone isn’t changing anything.
This right here. What is point of adding it when it just becomes someone people press, when have you last seen a Roadcrew use the /me command when patching a tire or fixing a car?

And I think the ''lack of things to do'' comes from a lack of creativity, there are many things to do! Setting up fire alarms in the PD or other official buildings, going out to houses and shops handing out fire alarms to citizens and things as such. Having a free car washing service!

Status
Not open for further replies.