[Addition] 2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Current Version:

The in-game voice chat may not be used for anything other than to allow for verbal conversation; where voice chat is of an unacceptably low quality, the offending player should immediately cease its use.

What I want added/edited:

All of the above is fine, but I think the following should be added:

Using voice chat as a local OOC to point out something quickly, to save time instead of typing is fine, as long as it; does not continuously interfere with RP, is made clear to all parties present that the information is presented OOC, and is not used to stall RP.

Why:

Because people do it all the time anyway, and at the moment whether someone gets punished for it is down to whether someone can be bothered dealing with such a tiny thing.

Also, not to mention when it's early in the morning, and you want to have a chat with someone IG, it's just the two of you, you're growing in an apartment, etc. You may as well be allowed to use voice, as it isn't affecting anyone's RP.

Last edited:

Deleted member 27

I do not agree with this Addition.

1. Would make confusion during various RP situations. Imagine someone gunpointing someone and the victim says that he is calling an admin. Doesn't make sence.
  2. If people do it, remember them not to. Dont make it easier for them.
  3. OOC sits can be dealt with after the RP situation.

Reaction score
I disagree with this, this is basically just LOOC being used in voice chat, it could cause some sort of confusion if people don't know if people are talking in OOC or not, and I prefer not to hit a metaphorical speed-bump in RP like casually RPing and then all the sudden seeing someone crying that someone broke 2.5 by shooting them after they get revived by a medic.

Status
Not open for further replies.