AR on Free6ix9ineHeAntDoNuffin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Puffy Sandvich/ Aidan Dunham
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Free6ix9ineHeAntDoNuffin /Ricky Rozay
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98821312
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Disrespectful behaviour, in its broadest sense, is not acceptable; users are expected to conduct themselves respectfully at all times.
He was going on about my miserable life, saying I get my nuts off or whatever on seriously RPing.

The in-game voice chat may not be used for anything other than to allow for verbal conversation; where voice chat is of an unacceptably low quality, the offending player should immediately cease its use. Voice chat may only be used for OOC communication if it does not affect any roleplay situations or is used within administrative situations.
He broke character to threaten me with disconnecting if I didn't 'hurry the fuck up'

When disconnecting from the server players must ensure that they are not a part of any role-play or administrative situations, this includes, but is not limited to, being unconscious. Players should also wait at least 10 minutes prior to leaving the server after committing a crime; this does not apply if the crime has been resolved (player has been arrested / caught for this crime).

It is also prohibited for a player to disconnect from the server with the sole intention of saving possessions. However if a player can provide a reasonable explanation for disconnecting during role-play they should do so by informing a staff member with the use of the /report function.
While this rule was NOT directly violated, it was threatened to be broken multiple times.
Evidence (Demo Required):
(Easier as it's all voice chat anyway, I can give a demo if you REALLY want, but there's no actual player movements/gameplay that's the problem here.)
Tick:

Reaction score
this is completely false as I have seen Ricky roleplay and he is a model roleplayer through and through.

n0tMeLoL

I think it is very strange that you would comment on this when the two of you clearly know each other well

Status
Not open for further replies.