Addition to law 7.6

rat

Reaction score
Is this a new law or a change to a current law: Change

What law do you wish to change/add: 7.6 - A person does not act unlawfully under articles 7.3, 7.4 or 7.5 if they are transporting an offensive weapon in a way that is direct and immediate between places of secure storage. Offensive weapons must be stored in a sealed container during transport and ensure that all attachments to the weapon are carried separately (this includes stocks, magazines and sights.)

Why should this change/addition be made: So that people aren't allowed to transport fully loaded guns or keep them in their trunk to be able to kill cops on a whim. Realistically people carrying fully loaded guns everywhere is more military RP than PERP.

What is the aim of this change/addition: So that people aren't allowed to transport fully loaded guns or keep them in their trunk to be able to kill cops on a whim.

Additional Information:

Reaction score
This is a bit much? Forcing people to take attachments off doesn't really prevent any sort of crime/wrongdoing. I see no point in this.

Reaction score
I believe attachments should stay on but the magazine and all ammounition should remain separate.

Here in the great state of Michigan, we allow persons to transport their weapon separate from their ammunition/magazine and I feel that it is simply more realistic to enforce a law such as this. Technically, you can have your attachments on the weapon, it just cannot be live.