Additional org storage unlocked via org level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: I think there should be an additional org storage added that would be unlocked via organizational level.

Why should this be added? (pros): The intention of this would be so that you could give certain more trusted people in your organization an additional permission via the F4 menu that can access this additional storage. This would be useful for giving large orders to people that you do not want others in your organization swiping.

What negatives could this have? (cons): I don't really see any? Code would literally be copy pasta and then an additional org permission would need to be added

Reaction score
If you don't trust someone to use org storage then they shouldn't be in an org with you to begin with, let alone the fact you can just remove their access.

Reaction score
This may or may not be the reason I made this suggestion o.o :rolleyes:

Reaction score
If you dont trust the people in your org, dont let them be in your org. Also, just give them a temporary rank that doesnt allow for access to organisation storage, or take organisation storage from the rank that they hold.

Reaction score
Don't think it's so much about trust to him as it is organization of items

Reaction score
Damn its really sad if your org members steal from you, only scenario I'd see myself using this is when we win a shootout and have to find out who owns which gun without people just grabbing them and then starting drama in org chat.

Reaction score
That's why I think this would be a good use case. It hasn't happened yet but I think it would be a good option.

Status
Not open for further replies.