AR on Aiko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Niy / Madje Mauricio
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tide Goat / Aiko Akasuki
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79999945
Why Should This Player Be Punished:This player saw a group of people and there was 1 guy near that group shooting a cop car and he decided to ram everyone over. Ended up killing 3 people I don't know how he didn't kill 4. Afterwards this player dced I don't know why in middle of rp situation. This ended up in my gun get confiscated which I just had taken from the storage guy.
Evidence (Demo Required): Tick:

Reaction score
Why Should This Player Be Punished:This player saw a group of people and there was 1 guy near that group shooting a cop car and he decided to ram everyone over. Ended up killing 3 people I don't know how he didn't kill 4. Afterwards this player dced I don't know why in middle of rp situation. This ended up in my gun get confiscated which I just had taken from the storage guy.

Okay first of all i'm sorry for leaving in an RP sit my whole game crashed and i couldent rejoin for some reason. And for second of all i ran you all over because the medic said everyone in that group was shooting me help so i did what any over officer would do is run them over. Now if the medic was wrong can i ask you something why was you standing in a middle of a gun fight in the first place???? And don't forget that i dident 'kill' them we got them revived so you should changed that to injured.

(Are you salty about something because you keep making a'lot of AR'S lmao)

Reaction score
Okay first of all i'm sorry for leaving in an RP sit my whole game crashed and i couldent rejoin for some reason. And for second of all i ran you all over because the medic said everyone in that group was shooting me help so i did what any over officer would do is run them over. Now if the medic was wrong can i ask you something why was you standing in a middle of a gun fight in the first place???? And don't forget that i dident 'kill' them we got them revived so you should changed that to injured.

(Are you salty about something because you keep making a'lot of AR'S lmao)
<- lost a gun because of you that's why I'm making this AR.

Do you have evidence that the medic said everyone was shooting at him? cause no one did shoot the medic lmao and we were all together when a cop arrived and Kenty started spraying his car and like 5 seconds after that you just came and ram everyone. And this is RP , if you ram 4 people highspeeding I think they wouldn't get revived so easy lmao.

Reaction score
<- lost a gun because of you that's why I'm making this AR.

Do you have evidence that the medic said everyone was shooting at him? cause no one did shoot the medic lmao and we were all together when a cop arrived and Kenty started spraying his car and like 5 seconds after that you just came and ram everyone. And this is RP , if you ram 4 people highspeeding I think they wouldn't get revived so easy lmao.
For one IT Happens in real life
and you where putiing you life in danger as you stayed where he was shooting any normal person would run from the armed suspect. And he was shooting at the medics car not police car.

Reaction score
@dysclose ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡
For one IT Happens in real life
and you where putiing you life in danger as you stayed where he was shooting any normal person would run from the armed suspect. And he was shooting at the medics car not police car.

Listen mate, I sprayed a cop car at point blank range and it wasn't a medic. In all honesty a normal officer shouldn't pull off such a move as you did due to the fact you would of realistically killed many innocents and how does that balance out what you did, you killed 1 shooter and in the process of it you killed many innocent people and bystanders, about 3 or 4 if I remember. You should of attempted to gain an understanding of the situation and to position your vehicle in a tactical position before you decided to commit such a terrible act.

In regards to your disconnection from the server, I'll give you the benefit of a doubt because some people lost connection and couldn't connect around this time and close to it.

Also, in your video attempting to back up your point of officers running people over, your video is complete bullshit and it represents a single male by himself in an open position, in madje's old clip and the situation, I was close by in a group and an officer pulled up and knew it was a raid, me being me I sprayed his car and he drove off, after then you thought it was smart to run a group of people over including myself. This is excessive itself and an IA will follow up in regards to your actions and the way you conducted and dealt with the situation.

The trash video in the way you attempted to relate it to this situation is invalid and you should provide your demo if you believe you are not at fault so this can be quicker.

Reaction score
@dysclose ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

Listen mate, I sprayed a cop car at point blank range and it wasn't a medic. In all honesty a normal officer shouldn't pull off such a move as you did due to the fact you would of realistically killed many innocents and how does that balance out what you did, you killed 1 shooter and in the process of it you killed many innocent people and bystanders, about 3 or 4 if I remember. You should of attempted to gain an understanding of the situation and to position your vehicle in a tactical position before you decided to commit such a terrible act.

In regards to your disconnection from the server, I'll give you the benefit of a doubt because some people lost connection and couldn't connect around this time and close to it.

Also, in your video attempting to back up your point of officers running people over, your video is complete bullshit and it represents a single male by himself in an open position, in madje's old clip and the situation, I was close by in a group and an officer pulled up and knew it was a raid, me being me I sprayed his car and he drove off, after then you thought it was smart to run a group of people over including myself. This is excessive itself and an IA will follow up in regards to your actions and the way you conducted and dealt with the situation.

The trash video in the way you attempted to relate it to this situation is invalid and you should provide your demo if you believe you are not at fault so this can be quicker.
Yes but the thing is the group of people was standing next to you actually breaking 3,4 as u where shooting they were not involved and they still decided to stay they got caught in the crossfire as it is partly there fault as well and the video is not bull thats what happens all the things i did was to stop the active shooter its justifiable

Reaction score
Yes but the thing is the group of people was standing next to you actually breaking 3,4 as u where shooting they were not involved and they still decided to stay they got caught in the crossfire as it is partly there fault as well and the video is not bull thats what happens all the things i did was to stop the active shooter its justifiable
It was like 5 seconds after he shot that you killed us all lmao and maybe some of us were also raiding but you didn't know that's why we maybe didn't leave. :)

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHHA you are so funny 10/10 mate just because you are mad that you got killed when you was raiding And you might of started shooting at the cop but the medic is the one who called it is saying we are getting shot at so why dont u take that test.
I'll just stop answering as you can't understand the medic didn't even see what was happening lmao.

Reaction score
how the fuck would you know you dont have a radio do you.
I'll just stop answering as you can't understand the medic didn't even see what was happening lmao.
HAHAHAHAHHA you are so funny 10/10 mate just because you are mad that you got killed when you was raiding And you might of started shooting at the cop but the medic is the one who called it is saying we are getting shot at so why dont u take that test.
Lmao the medic wasn't even there before Kenty started shooting the cop you need to do this bro. https://www.123test.com/iq-test/
IMG_1400.jpg

@Madje stop being a dummy and upload your evidence and @dysclose ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ stop giving him something to say and only reply once he gives some evidence

Reaction score
Denied.

No evidence provided, make a new Action request if you wish to go further with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.