Server Suggestion Air Soft player hosted events

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Air Soft player hosted events
Suggestion Description: Similar to how I love to host The Amethyst Race I have hopes that players will be allowed to create more community hosted events for all players to enjoy.

My request is for the Gulag to be an event in which a host is able to pay the bank a certain sum to be able to host manually, then the user hosting would need to go Blazing to get the "Airsoft Weaponry" which there would be the option for the host to decide what tier of weaponry the members will have.

This sum can differ depending on the tier of weaponry which is assigned to the teams like how you pay more to use higher tier weaponry in the firing range. You also would pay more if instead of a 1 team vs 1 team it was a 1v1v1v1 so 4 teams clashing or even 1v1

This event should work just like a normal event but alert the users that in fact it is player hosted and also refund the host/hostess if the event doesn't gauge enough interest to satisfy the required player count.

The host can instantly remove anybody permanently from the current event if they deem that person unwanted.

rewards are player-invented just like I do. If a host just wants to airsoft they can, but if people want wagers or rewards the host can easily just reward or setup a wager format by themselves without any further development because they can just simply using a money pool then paying the winner a higher percentage then host a wager match.

Why should this be added?:
- This can be a fun skirmish style activity for less serious crime to occur so cops can have less black screens less often while criminals still get to shoot people up and for people to not lose guns while having fun they had to grind to earn due to the cost which comes with the actual hosting of the event.

-Seems complicated but really this is just a event hosting ability for users which aims to be balanced in way that hopes to benefit everybody.

- Fun and enjoyable shootouts without loss for everybody

- Players get to actually practice against other players whilst working on overcoming their gear fear.

What negatives could this have?:
-  May make the actual event less exciting however more events are already in high demand by the playerbase so why not satiate the hunger :)

Reaction score
I can't really pinpoint why,but I feel like this would be a bad idea,as it will just become a TDM all the time with people just playing this event mode instead of RPing.