Server Suggestion Racing in Paralake

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Racing in Paralake
Suggestion Description: Amethyst race is my underground racing event I host as a good RP for the city.

I think if a script was implemented for it to be more optimized it could bring a lot more roleplay and the way that can be done is:

Allow a race host to set up custom checkpoint locations, lap locations, how many laps, starting position and time limit with a UI that shows all this info for the racers.

Furthermore cars which are involved in the race should be noclidded with other cars in the race but not noclidded with uninvolved cars like cops or bystanders. That way there is no possibility for pitting and turning the race into bumper cars but there is a possibility for natural accidents or police interception.

Lastly I think these tracks should have to be approved by Staff and then made public so everybody has a catalogue of race tracks to pick from created by players before them and approved by Staff so roleplay flows way more.

This suggestion goes hand in hand with this one too https://perpheads.com/threads/organized-illegal-racing-made-easier.52411/

Why should this be added?:
+Good Roleplay
+Improves upon already practiced RP by making it more user friendly so more people are incentivized to try it, redo it and practice it.
+Alternative style of crime rp to make money and have fun besides shooting
+ An event which is player hosted, so maybe Carrot gets harassed less on hosting an event.
+ Everyone has more of a reason to grind for a higher tier car while being balanced by the risk they take from the car tiering as a trade off for the advantage they get when they bring it to the race and the better chance they get at winning the prize.

What negatives could this have?:
-  Police may have too much on their plate to suffice for responding to these incidents at times. Which can already happen because Players can already host races while all police are pre-occupied or raid a base.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
aED4PGE.png

a little too based don't you think?