Alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
Alcohol, Farming and Drinks

Short explanation (in notes):
- Add Alcohol to the game which can be used to make beverages and drinks, bandages and molotovs.
- Add Wheat to the game, which can be grown just like drugs, but is legal and takes shorter time.
- Add sugar in the pub at the docks so you can combine the wheat and sugar to ferment the wheat and make beer/alcohol.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
This idea came to me when I though how weird it is using a whole propane tank to make a molotov. Why not alcohol? Alcohol can be used to much more than just getting drunk, and I think it can have a lot of uses on the server. Lot's of people have suggested FarmRP, but I thought adding the wheat and grow it in pots would suit Perp better.

So let's begin with the wheat. Maybe it could be just like drugs, exept they are not illegal, they take less time, give less product and the seeds would not be bought from the DD, but from another place in town (or maybe just from the delivery man?). The wheat can be used with sugar (which is bought at the pub at the docks, like the salt) to craft the fermenting mixture. This would be kinda like wet meth and would be placed on a stove. Then after some minutes it would even have failed to becomming alcohol, and would be removed as you picked it up (not explode), or a succes and you would have some nice alcohol.

The alcohol could be used to make beer if you mixed it with an empty bottle (and maybe some more wheat?),or you could replace the propane tank with some alcohol when crafting molotovs, or it could be used to craft clean bandages. Unclean bandages could maybe cause more hunger as a kind of sickness or something when using them to heal instead of clean ones, which would be just like the bandages are today.

Optional additions:
- Maybe add some more alcoholic drinks than beer? These could be made using salt, water bottles, soda, alcohol and sugar. Just to spice up the parties.

- If this is not added, what about using the bottle with beer instead of an empty bottle and a propane tank when crafting molotovs.

That's all. If you got any questions or something you would like to add to the idea, be sure to do so with a reply or a comment!

MattIs

+Support - We have alcohol but it needs to be more fun to use. We also need some new drugs such as LSD which can be made using lab equipment and the wheat has a chance of dropping ergot.

Deleted member 1837

Omg yes! And then maybe you can add in lots of different drinks like cocktails! Then you can maybe have businesses (elaborating on the player economy thing) to do with manufacturing alchohol or maybe a few bars on the street! I would love nothing more to celebrate getting rich with friends by getting pissed at a good ol bar!

Status
Not open for further replies.