A new contraband: Moonshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My idea is to add another type of contraband (which i'm not sure we need but thought I may as well suggest) which is moonshine.

To make the moonshine, you have to combine:
-Beer
-Water
-Salt (Substitute for sugar)

In a bathtub, you then receive: Un-distilled alcohol

After this you put the un-distilled alcohol into a distillery (which would have to be added) and you would wait 15 minutes for it to be done.

OR

A distillery could be added which you add the ingredients straight into and you wait 15 minutes for it to be finished.

It can then be sold.

I know it's not a great idea and I have not thought it through very well, but if you like it please leave improvements. Just thought I would have an attempt at contributing to the server!

Reaction score
Not a bad idea, could add something like this, but for the next map because it will have better features equipped to handling this. So the mixture you said will be changed overall to be more legit, but maybe moonshine will be added in at a later date.

Reaction score
It would be pretty cool if you added it! A legit recipient could be:
-Corn meal
-Sugar
-Water
-Yeast
-Malt

Or something along those lines. The process itself could even be changed to make it even more realistic, but as I said I hadn't really thought the idea through properly.

Reaction score
That's fine. We'll come up with a recipe that's more fitting with the changes that are underway for the new map, so it'll be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.