Alex Dunn breaking 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bamarin [IT]/Leonardo Trapani

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: unknown/Alex Dunn

His/Her SteamID: unknown

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: The player broke rule 3.4 by running away with his car while gun pointed

Evidence: Demo

Tick: 990

Additional comment: i know it might looks like i'm not pointing the gun, but that's a demo problem, i was pointing the gun as you can see "Attack Stance"
And i know as an evidence a is required a demo atleast, but for a 1sec video it was a wasting of time uploading the full demo so i uploaded this video hoping it would be enought

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Double post merged 27/03/2015​

Demo has been added

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Please provide a demo of the entire incident. It is necessary, no matter what you think.

Reaction score
his in game name is Alex Dunn watch the video back carefully
[DOUBLEPOST=1427395438,1427394821][/DOUBLEPOST]just edit it

Reaction score
I don't think you actually had your gun out when he was stopped, you only pulled it out when he began to drive away, therefore meaning he could not see it. Also why did you shoot at him? Was he a threat? (Haven't been able to watch demos atm)

Reaction score
- Support

Honestly, it looks like things happened to fast not only that but you was trying to shoot someone outside PD which is unrealistic

Reaction score
Accepted X2 (NO BANS)

I'm going to give warning to Duckie and Bamarin

Duckie= Not following gunpoint 3.4 (Bamarin was saying to him get out when he pointed gun)
Bamarin= Rule 4.1 and Law 11.11 Shooting when there was no threat to him or public.

Status
Not open for further replies.