Alex duns - rdm 19/06/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: John Krabs

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Bojang Mohammed

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95528259

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: I believe Alex duns rdm'd me and broke rule 3.4 when we were in bazaar we were just standing around and i said something to another player not meaning anything by it as i didn't speak speak in a negative voice or mean it to offend him in any way then Alex duns pops up defending his friend asking me to pull my gun wanting a gunfight for no reason which i dont think is realistic or suitable when ivy teller pulled the bat out she had the bat out for about 3 mins before Alex duns decided to shoot ivy then shoot me because we are in the same org and could see that i am armed with a ump on my back i feel like this was an unjustifiable reason to shoot me or ivy as we did not pose any threat towards Alex duns and his friends we were simply just joking around which is very obvious in the clip.

Evidence (Demo Required)
: https://mega.nz/file/f6RSzCzB#DDeVe4GdS5YR-PrM8RJ4KcXJDAa66XjLltnTKiB6wno

Reaction score
Posting for Alexduns as he is forum banned:

@Adrish dealt with this situation and said that Bojings actions were entirely within the rules. Making an AR for an already handled situation would be a massive waste of staff time.

Also he is displeased with the general spelling of this post, particularly the typo of his name.

Reaction score
@Adrish dealt with this situation and said that Bojings actions were entirely within the rules. Making an AR for an already handled situation would be a massive waste of staff time.

While it's true I dealt with the report, I stated quite clearly that 'from what I had gathered, no rules were broken' and I said to Greeny that if he can provide further evidence to show otherwise he should make an AR. This doesn't mean that it has been handled. I had no access to logs, so the information I had was given by Super about who killed who and that was about all I had. I questioned around 4 other people to gather information of the scenario, and it all became inconclusive and I couldn't justify handing out a punishment with the information I had.

Reaction score
Denied.
The demo you provided is not the correct one. Please make a new AR with the correct demo and a tick provided if you want to pursue this.

Status
Not open for further replies.