Ez Ar Kempotent et Alexduns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Marcus from yesterday / Marcus Hudson

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kempotent + Alex Duns

His/Her SteamID: idk

Why Should This Player Be Punished: So I was in my base talking with my friend, when I went outside my base because I heard noise, and then I heard some people come up so I say "Yo guys" and then they started shooting after me, I was unarmed, and I tried walking backwards but they fired too many shots so I died instantly. Afterwards, when I came back to my base after 10 minutes, they had shot my car up also. So they shot an unarmed person and shot a car up for no reason at all afterwards. 2.5 Shooting an unarmed person + Shooting up their car for no reason at all

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
@Kempotent & @AlexDunsシ

Please respond within 24-hours or I will deal with this with the evidence provided.

Note:If there is a problem which restricts you to reply in that time frame please send me a message.

Reaction score
We didn’t come back to your base or shoot your car up, provide the demos of us shooting up your car please. As for shooting, kempotent will have to explain.

Reaction score
Pending

Seems like Dimitry is banned on the forums so I will try and complete this by contacting him on stream.

@Kempotent you have till the end of today to reply.

@AlexDunsシ Thank you for your reply I have looked though the logs and confirmed you didn't kill the user as there isn't any evidence regarding you involved you will no longer need to reply
[Note if evidence does come though regarding you I will contact you]

Status
Not open for further replies.