• Yes

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Yeah one of the ones I need to carry an epipen around due to

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I'm allergic to pollen. dust mites, dust, cats and dogs but i've sacreficed my power to smell because i love cats too much. It's also not too bad and i can survive with a
hay fever pill or two

Reaction score
well i almost died b a chemical allergy when i was baby,my mother suffered with multiple chemical sensitivity(MCS) from a carpet that was in a storage with chemicals for rats-etc it was a freaking scene watching your mother dying by that, Hopefully she got pass it with some methods that most doctors doesn't know ( Maybe i have it too, these last 4 years in a big scale i have many symptoms, i went to like every possible doctor,i spent alot of money, i did an exam for allergies once ,one that tells you if you having anaphylaxis attack and i was pretty close to the numbers of the ordinary maybe xanax calmed the numbers down ,Anyway went to a psychiatrist changed like 9 times prescriptions, for (panic attacks)and BPD, these drugs fucked me up,, antidepressants including “SSRIs”say's may help me at small scale 5-10/100 and now i need 90x2mg xanax a month so can feel okay from the symptoms,and that comes with withdrawal symtoms, and benzos are a fucking nightmare....if i cut these drugs instantly [benzos+lamictal), it's coma and next stage death, so away from these drugs,,eat healthy avoid any possible allergens and pollutants and find other solutions if you are somehow related.
Here's an article about MCS : webmd.com/allergies/multiple-chemical-sensitivity

Reaction score
im allergic to not being on high doses of government-mandated stimulants

Reaction score
I'm allergic to pollen. dust mites, dust
Same goes for me, and I also have a cat. Tbh my allergy for cats lowered in the period of having it. But the pollen allegry kills me in the summer, I took meds, went for desensitization, neiter works 100% for me.