Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Allow 1 SS agent to have a PDW
Suggestion Description: Allow no more than 1 SS agent to select either:
- 1 MP7 with 20 round mag and a stock
- 1 MP5K with a stock
- 1 MP9 with a 20 round magazine and a stock

The weapon should include 2 spare magazines alongside the one loaded into the gun.

As demonstrated by the code for the TFU L115A3, limiting it to a single agent would work. Also, since SS agents don’t have access to a trunk, they can’t attempt to bypass this code by trunking the weapon.

In real life, these weapons are used for these purposes by:
- The MP7 is used by the South Korean Presidential guard and the MoD police.
- The MP5K is used by the SAS in close protection operations, the US secret service also deployed MP5K’s
- The MP9 is used by the French equivalent of the Secret Service (GSPR), as well as the Punjab Police in India.

Why should this be added?:
- Realistic
- Balanced with single slot and low spare magazine count
- Wouldn’t be overpowered

What negatives could this have?:
- Minge SS having an SMG wouldn’t be ideal. (This could be countered by making it dependant on PD rank)

Reaction score
yeah this is probably the best interpretation of the ''allow ss have big gun'' I've seen tbh as long as its 1 only then it should be fine

Reaction score
Maybe if you're PD TFU whitelisted you could access one of the firearms mentioned above?

Reaction score
Maybe this could also be included in a city policy together with some other 'higher security' things

Na1

Reaction score
yeah this is probably the best interpretation of the ''allow ss have big gun'' I've seen tbh as long as its 1 only then it should be fine
Not that big mate, they're concealable.

Reaction score
This is basically a more beefed up version of my Secret Service Weapons suggestion. I agree with this, though believe that it should be dependant on the 'Armoured Deployment' policy for PD.

Also having Taser Certified officers also get M26C Tasers as SS would be preferable to them being forced to constantly knock out and beat up light/moderate aggressors with their nightsticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.