Police Suggestion Allow Copral to set a warrant when there is no SGT+ online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief description of idea: Allow Copral to set a warrant when there is no SGT+ online.

What benefits would this idea have for the department: No longer have to wait around for a SGT to come online to warrant someone, I know remarks are there but a remark doesnt allow officers to smash down doors and it makes it more difficult to capture criminals. I know there is a trust issue with warrants hence only SGT+ can set them , however I mean to be a copral you must know what you are doing and not just be a minge.

What potential negatives could this have for the department: Not really tbh.

Other additions: n/a.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
true dude, i even think it should be senior+ at this point because if anyone would abuse it just kick him out of the force and even ban him

Reaction score
I agree with this. However, one negative to this could be is a lot of warrants are set due to DNA being found which CPL's don't have access too whereas Sergeants do. So for CPL's to be able to set 9.5 warrants it would heavily be reliant on medics doing their job and being on-duty.

Reaction score
for this i agree with Zepol, just like a sgt don't set a warrant without solid evidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.