Police Suggestion Allow Corporals to set Warrants when SGT+ is not online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay

Reaction score
So the amount of times that I’ve been on duty and for example there’s been a murder and obviously warrants would need to be handed out so all officers would know who to look out for and obviously to raid an apartment if necessary. If only Corporals had the permissions to set Warrants only when there is no other supervisors on duty.

I think Corporals are responsible enough to have that permissions at certain times and to know not to abuse this system. Only being able to set warrants with the allocated DNA if uploaded and not be able to set warrants without any uploaded dna either.

Pros:
Allow police to actually fulfill their duties to the full potential at more times during the day.

Grant more responsibilities for Corporals, allowing them to feel more involved.

Grants more scenarios for civilians and also police officers.

Cons:
Obviously the potential to be abused to an extent

Reaction score
+

Was going to make the same suggestion.

There's been many situations where it's been quite late and there will be a couple officers including myself a Corporal and people will just slay and go to their Hideout's and we won't be able to enter and they just get away freely, Yes... This can be abused to some extent however, If an Officer has made it to Corporal they have shown they are responsible with things such as Observation Reports and Equipment like the Shotgun, I think this would be great to be implemented on a 1 Strike System, With any mess-ups you could possibly loose your rank.

Reaction score
I know that it will require more paperwork for cpl to do while applying, but corporal it's like a middle stage, between a regular officer and the supervisors, but i think thats a good idea to let them set warrants. When you are a corporal you probaby have some playtime as a cop, aswell as knowledge to set the warrants correctly

Reaction score
No, there is an element of trust and responsibility with this access, something which Corporals shouldn’t have. I’m down for a system that allows you to request a warrant so whenever a SGT gets on duty, they can overlook on the computer what evidence you are using plus we want to keep an incentive to applying for SGT.

(you did this to yourself kay smh)

Reaction score
Maybe there should be a way to get "Warrant Cerified", the requirement would be CPL, and the application process should be hard, so the Command would know, the applicant can be given the "element of trust and responsibility". Tbh as a CPL you dont really want to loose your rank(for example by setting bad/unlawful warrant), as you probably will be applying for SGT in future. Many people that play as cops casually usually stay SO, or just Os, and if somehow they get to CPL, they will still need to complete a hard application process to do so. Of course the warrant setting ability will stay "included" for SGT rank. It will make more officers able to set warrants, but for sure not every CPL will be able to set them still, either if he doesnt want to, or didnt pass the application.

Kay

Reaction score
No, there is an element of trust and responsibility with this access, something which Corporals shouldn’t have. I’m down for a system that allows you to request a warrant so whenever a SGT gets on duty, they can overlook on the computer what evidence you are using plus we want to keep an incentive to applying for SGT.

(you did this to yourself kay smh)
Look at the date I posted this and the date I rdmed 2 fucking retards for breaking nlr.

Reaction score
IF these two suggestions could be stacked up. with @Clarky's idea aswell. then it would be top notch. Corporals can set evidence up. in a tab in f3 (pd pc/hub)

PROS
It would help the Sergeants+ with a lot less paperwork to do/investigating.
A corporal was made to assist the Sergeants with little tasks. as someone earlier said it's a side step between normal officer and a supervisor (sergeant)
if there are only Corporals online/on duty. they can easily mark it down in that tab. so that the supervisors can give it a green sign or not) Depending on the good investigations/evidence

CONS
A lot of coding?
goes against policy?
could get abused. (Make the corporals apply for it)

Status
Not open for further replies.