Server Suggestion Allow the Mayor to access med supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Allow the Mayor to access med supplies
Suggestion Description: Unsure if this is going to be included in the new update, but if not might be worth adding. The title pretty much sums it up though. Let the Mayor speak to the person in the PD to access first aid supplies, just as SS and other government officials can.

Why should this be added?:
- Whenever I choose to go Mayor the most damning thing when people are attempting to assassinate you (6 times in one term yesterday) not having the ability to bandage makes it much more difficult for you to survive. As often the SS are too busy shooting assassins to tend to your bleeding. Furthermore when you are bleeding if theres no medics and you're about to bleed out you are dead and out of office.

If the mayor was allowed bandages it would mean had he been shot he could seek shelter to hide whilst his SS were dealing with the possible murderers.

What negatives could this have?:
- The only negative I can really think of is the Mayor might be harder to kill? Which in my opinion is more of a positive than a negative.

Useful Images:

Last edited:
Reaction score
How did you post this without the
C67cPyI.png
tag I had to add it myself

Reaction score
Wouldnt it make more sense for a mayor to never be in a situation where he thinks he might need a bandage?

Deleted member 5577

Wouldnt it make more sense for a mayor to never be in a situation where he thinks he might need a bandage?
Wouldn’t it make sense for no one to be in a situation where they might need a bandage? People have accidents they fall over, cut themselves or in a city with crime as high as Paralake get shot!

Reaction score
Mayors have a storage chest in their office where they may withdraw their own bandages.

Sam

Reaction score

I've never seen a politician run around with a package of bandages though. It does make sense that first responders get bandages, but it doesn't really make sense for a high-ranking politician to run around with 2-3 bandages.

If you as mayor want bandages, you can purchase them or take some out from storage, but I don't see a point in giving them out like free candy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.