alsessandro andillini or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: cody garrett
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: alessandro andillini or something
His/Her SteamID: i dont know
Why Should This Player Be Punished: drove around at bank raid and ran me over for no reason which led to his death and my death afterwards (i wanna get my ak101 REFUNDED NAOW).
Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

Reaction score
Lol I was actually basicly involved in this, I was Dispatcher and I was looking in the camera's at you when he did that. I know it wasn't okay, but I found it so incredibly funny, sadly it's still against the rules though and I was like "WTF are you doing you idiot!" about the courier ofc lol.

Reaction score
Lol I was actually basicly involved in this, I was Dispatcher and I was looking in the camera's at you when he did that. I know it wasn't okay, but I found it so incredibly funny, sadly it's still against the rules though and I was like "WTF are you doing you idiot!" about the courier ofc lol.
At least he didn't kill me but he got me killed by his stupid actions. I'm making this AR only so I can make RR tho because @Samuel told so, I don't want him to get punished, when I was new I did the same thing as the courier did once and got myself banned.

Reaction score
At least he didn't kill me but he got me killed by his stupid actions. I'm making this AR only so I can make RR tho because @Samuel told so, I don't want him to get punished, when I was new I did the same thing as the courier did once and got myself banned.
What a gentleman ^^

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: cody garrett
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: alessandro andillini or something
His/Her SteamID: i dont know
Why Should This Player Be Punished: drove around at bank raid and ran me over for no reason which led to his death and my death afterwards (i wanna get my ak101 REFUNDED NAOW).
Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:
This was what got Cody killed by me, If he wasn't delayed he would have been out of my shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.