alt accounts and IP bans

Reaction score
hey everyone my name is Gustavo and i'm banned from the server for MRDM i feel bad because of what i did and i really wanna go back and play on the server so i thought buying a new gmod account would let me play but unfortunately i saw that there is something called alt accounts so if i buy gmod on a new steam account am i gonna be able to play? (that's all thank you for reading❤️)

Reaction score
hey everyone my name is Gustavo and i'm banned from the server for MRDM i feel bad because of what i did and i really wanna go back and play on the server so i thought buying a new gmod account would let me play but unfortunately i saw that there is something called alt accounts so if i buy gmod on a new steam account am i gonna be able to play? (that's all thank you for reading❤️)
As you are banned you can't play at all. Doesn't matter if it's on your alt account or on your mates PC. So if you get caught on any account it will get permanently banned.

Also if you ban evade and then try to make a Ban Apology it might get denied based on that.

Reaction score
As you are banned you can't play at all. Doesn't matter if it's on your alt account or on your mates PC. So if you get caught on any account it will get permanently banned.

Also if you ban evade and then try to make a Ban Apology it might get denied based on that.
thx for inf man