Game crashes without en error while connecting

Reaction score
Hey, I'm not new to PERP, but I badly wanna play on your server, I can play it on my really crappy laptop, but it lags like hell, so I went to my gaming PC, installed GMOD on it with CS:S and HL2. I joined your server, and I can't join any PERP servers, my game always crashes with no error at all. On every PERP server I join, can someone please help me, I can play it on my laptop but it lags way to much :(

Reaction score
NOTE: I've already tried: Deleting the Garry's Mod folder, and deleting from steam and fully reinstalling, nothing, I uninstalled all addons, nothing. I verified game cache, nothing. Started from singleplay, nope. Opened another MP server then joined yours, nothing :(

Reaction score
Mhm, this happened to me. I just had to get a new PC for Christmas. Mind telling me your specs?

Reaction score
I have a Intel Core Xeon 2.80 GHZ 4 cores, 4 gigs of ram, GT 610. All I can remember tbh, and I'm on Windows 8.. does that affect it?

Reaction score
My laptop specs are worst than that and it works :/ I had the same error ages ago on this exact PC and I fixed it somehow, but I have totally forgot how D:

Reaction score
I just downloaded your content pack, isntalled it hoping it would work, nothing :( Any ideas? :( I wanna play badly!

Reaction score
Fixed your thread title. If you be more specific with your title instead of a blurry message like "Help!", you can get help faster.