AMD Radeon Additional settings not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Long story short;
I'm unable to access additional settings in AMD Radeon settings which means I cannot adjust the saturation and hue of colours so everything in PERP is a horrid grey scaled mess transforming my Officer into a colourblind Officer.

And seeing that every guide imaginable is either too complex or too simplistic (missing out some important things), I am left scratching my head resorting to playing my Wii instead of PERP.

Don't mention the AMD report page; it doesn't work. if you post it you'll be known as a certified moron.

Deleted member 4116

Pretty sure they removed the saturation settings idk why but yeh

Reaction score
Do a complete removal of your display drivers with this software, make sure you download the latest version https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
I've done this before (I have an Nvidia card) but the process should be the same for AMD aswell. Make sure you have your latest card driver downloaded before doing this.
Input your GPU information and make sure to choose the correct OS version 32/64 Bit
Extract DDU to your desktop, it should create some files aswell (or not)
Run DDU.exe
Click the launch option menu and select "Safe Mode (recommended and more safer)
The small box in the lower left of DDU will now say "Reboot to safe mode." Click and reboot.
Once rebooted and inside DDU select the option "Clean and Restart"
> Your PC will now remove all display drivers, your PC may reboot during this.
> Once back to your desktop after DDU is done you'll notice the resolution may have changed. This is pretty normal as all your drivers are gone.
Now select and run the AMD driver you downloaded previously and extract/install it as usual
After agreeing, select "Custom (advanced)" and hit next.
[These steps are for Nvidia, don't know how it looks like for AMD]
Check the box: "Clean installation"
Make sure these are checked: Graphics Driver vXXX.XX, PhysX System Software, HD Audio Driver"
The display driver will now install.
[Installation of drivers done]
After you've done everything I recommend doing one last reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.