An Actual goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thanks for your service to the Gentlemen's Club for nearly 2 years Mr. Jonson (spelt correctly)!

On a personal note, we're gonna miss having you around on perp, you're an all-round great bloke.

One of my best memories with you was being holed up in Projex 4 while cops were outside looking to arrest us. You decide to RP as an old woman to get us out of it with the worst voice acting of 2023 :D

Hopefully you make that appeal in a bit so we can go pistol raiding together soon brother.

Reaction score
Thanks for your service to the Gentlemen's Club for nearly 2 years Mr. Jonson (spelt correctly)!

On a personal note, we're gonna miss having you around on perp, you're an all-round great bloke.

One of my best memories with you was being holed up in Projex 4 while cops were outside looking to arrest us. You decide to RP as an old woman to get us out of it with the worst voice acting of 2023 :D

Hopefully you make that appeal in a bit so we can go pistol raiding together soon brother.
I REMEMBER THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i still can't believe it actually fucking worked

Reaction score
Gonna miss you Eric, aint your friend but sure as hell love it when you’re on pd.
Look after yourself and keep it up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.