BONQUIQUI'S GOODBYE

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

i dont want to make this a huge thread about me leaving since alot of the people playing Perp now a days probably do not even know me.
I have been part for around 4 years of a beautiful community but now it is time to say goodbye for a big part of this community. i might join the server now and again after my ban is lifted but i feel like the thing i always thought was a clichè actually happend to me. i do not recognise perp anymore. This is not the fault of the current community, the map, the staff or whatsoever it has all to do with the people i used to play with and the way perp used to be. I might have been one of the biggest minges on the server and i wouldnt have it any other way i had insane amounts of fun and yes sometimes i crossed the lines with minging and received more then enough bans for that, but the fun my mates and i had was insane i still remember the Trapani Pasta days, looking back to that brings me so much joy. some things stay between the boys and i wont put on here but i will never forget my first day of playing perp and one of my best friends @TobyMoney gave me a shank and told me to shank the mayor i got banned for 2 months by @Danny i deserved but we had a great time anyway. i want to say goodbye to everyone i left on bad terms with or who disliked me, i wish you all the best in life and on perp no hard feelings from me.

to the people i just did not really talk to i want to say goodbye aswell the best wishes from BONQUIQUI MANDELA.

and now for the people that had a special place for me on perp, and some of them in real life aswell.

@Josef Stalin josef for you, the days playing perp with you and toby were the best gaming days of my life! RIKKA <3
@Alliat
You guys will always have a special place for me even though sadly we never met after sometime of having great times, i mostly screwed it up still i believe i made the right decision by cutting all contact with all the boys. it has been some years and you might have hurt but ive had some conversations again with the other boys, maybe its time to be on good terms again!

@TobyMoney for you there is no caption were not on good terms right now like i explained up here, but i loved hanging out with you IRL and in game i love you man to this day.
@DJ Conyo you recently made a goodbye post aswell, i want to thank you for the fun times after i left perp and came back you took me in and we had so much fun now you left aswell i feel like all hope for fun in perp has lost in my eyes. we will keep contact i will promise you that! kanker waus <3

@CodezBlack you were part of the team never forget you!

@blobvis 2.0 keep doing what you are doing right now we had so much fun before you became staff, now you are a staff member and doing great stuff.

@Creepis a big thank you to you you might not expect this tag, but you deserve all the love and the credit for being a staff member while i was on the server in my old days, i was a pain in the ass and you dealt with it in a good way,i called you out for nazi and other horrible things after a while i feel like you did forgive me and our beef was over a special thanks to you my friend.

@Tim Meijer great cop m8 keep up the work

@Racxes my lovely raccoon my lovely sexcar we'll keep in contact had so much fun seeing you

@Slayerduck havent seen you since i came back but i will never forget your personality my lovely DUTCH friend

AND ONE BIG THANKS TO ALL THE TRAPANI, I COULDNT FIND BILLIE GOOD'S NAME ON HERE BUT I LOVE YOU MAN.

goodbye everyone i am sure ill see some of you again on the server, dont be upset if i didnt tag you i just feel like the post is already way too long.