Thought it's time to say Goodbye.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4084
  • Start date

Deleted member 4084

So as most of you are aware, I ain't been on my PC as much over the last two weeks. I got better things to do in life. Thought I'd say goodbye and tag a few people

@Rafxl_ - Original G snm
@_Patrxk - Fully gassed
@CodezBlack - OG
@LordTyla - Nerdy ass cop shit. Love you tho
@John Daymon - Day 1 OG
@Slayerduck - Known for time, og.

There are definitely people I missed in this list. But just names that popped up in my head. So goodbye, I'll keep in touch. Won't pretty much ever be on perpheads again.

Reaction score
Are you resigning from PCA as well?!?!?! If so then goodbye you are a cool geezer. If not then get back to work!

Reaction score
NOOO FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN WEI U?!
Why you got to go? I mean sure yea u have got better stuff todo than sit on your computer all day but common you can always come on now and then. Why leave completely??? I will miss u <3

4c7713f6bae543650fe0ade5fe401376.png

@LordTyla @Whitewolf

Cya WhiteWolf, You where a really canny lad and I wish I had someone at school who was just like you.
1711990.png

nohomo

Deleted member 5193

You probably don't know me as much as the others, but since joining PLPD in early summer I've really followed what you've done in the server. You're a great roleplayer, a great officer and definitely will be missed. It's a shame all the good players end up leaving. Much love to you.