An "investment" in sweater vests

Reaction score
Earlier today I was elected as mayor. One of my political standpoints/promises included 0% sales taxes so that people could get better and safer vehicles at a lower price. I went to the Car Dealership with 2 people that I had only just met. The encounter was the result of a package which I delivered to them when I was delivery man.

Despite my non-criminal lifestyle (PassiveRP and governmental employee; officer, medic, firefighter) I've managed to get enough In-game money to sustain my own 'survival' and well-being. Therefore I decided to help out some new members of the community: Trevor Pikano, Jeff Jhonson (@Cluxer) and Jefferson Jhonson. This was done by giving them the money that they needed before they could afford their first vehicle(s): Mini Cooper. Around $60.000 (+ an additional $5000 for fuel) was donated. It felt good to help the server's so-called 'sweater vests'. Especially because these people seem to be willing to roleplay properly and and in accordance to the server rules.

As seen on the picture below they proudly stand in front of their newly purchased vehicles. Their gratitude was all worth it!

eJKQbPi.png

Welcome to PERPheads!

Last edited:
Reaction score
May aswell post my sweater story here.

After being arrested me and @MrLewis hid in the gas station, only to be joined by two funny characters in grey sweatervests. Cops forgot about us and eventually we all piled into @Pear 's Raptor. Eventually we got to storage where we were bobbied by friends, unfortunatly one sweater dced. We went to storage and one sweater got in my Bugatti. We drove to my wood cabin and i taught him how to grow drugs and gave him a few weapons. Then after he asked "How do I get my firearms up?". At this point we got him materials and eventually he could make pistol ammo. We parted ways when I took him to sell his drugs, however I later saw him and 3 others wearing orange sweaters in a orange mini!

Reaction score
I'll copy paste this story about my friend Gavin Moore or P00tispig.

@MoronPipllyd

• I was gonna make my own thread for this but I may as well shove it here..

The Story of Gavin Moore

08e4601948.jpg

Here's Gavin, to you maybe he seems like just your average sweatervest but no, Gavin was different, as soon as I met him I noticed he had "act forward" bound to a key on his keyboard, he had $67,000 on him and he was roaming around the city with 50 burgers on him, throwing them at anyone and everyone he met. Since Gavin struck me as such an unusual character I decided I would take him around with me. I eventually led him to the Jennifer's Jewellers in Suburbs, this is when the transformation began...

Here's Gavin showing off his swanky new rags:

9080821666aa5da6e6aea764ddf4c0c4.gif

We then walked over to storage where I donated one of my Beretta m9s to complete his new look:

3ba8f04517.jpg

We then drove over to the Car Dealer, where Gavin transformed his dirty old red Mini Cooper, which he proudly named the 'Christmas Mobile' to this Snazzy speed demon:

af97fde047.jpg

I then had to part ways with Gavin, leaving only my phone number and the hope he would find the Ragnatech, his parting words were ''See you my elfie'' I'll never understand what the fuck he means by that, but I will take those words with me to my grave.

Here's what he had to say about his makeover:

''I look like a paedophile to be honest''

''I want a a big fat hat''

''nvm, no need for a hat when I got so nice hair''

''I got a mini cooper but I would sell a lot of burgers to buy this car'' (En route to the CD in my Spyder)

''I will spend my money wisely, mostly on burgers and green stuff''

''By green stuff I mean salad, ayy lmao''

Reaction score
I remember this sweatervest at bazaar, we thought if would be funny to give him a makeover, so @Rogue Car Tyres brought him into his car and drove him somewhere. Later they came back, the sweatervest went "FAK DA PULICE GIVE ME A GUN ILL KILL THEM ALL" We then gave him Mac 11. We wanted him to look swaggy, so we went to jennifers. I gave him about 10k and we decided how he would look like. But he didnt know the rules, because he held his gun infront of an officer but he didnt seem to give a shit. We then came back to Bazaar to mess around again.

By the way, thats how @EVIL got rekt.

Reaction score
A bit of a revive but I've now donated my 4th Mini Cooper:

587532893D8B05E8A0FD950708211C12F5290381

Dawid is a sweatervest who already knows how to stay in-character at all times (Rule 3.24) which is awesome. His RP is improving day by day!

Reaction score
I seriously love you guys for doing this stuff, considering some people would refer to me as a "sweatervest", too.

I wish more people started taking "sweatervests" more serious...
I remember a few guys with weeks of playtime just simply breaking 3.4 and jumping in front of my police car and jumping on top of it during a shootout and so on, just because they knew I wasn't as well known with the rules as they were.

Sweatervests are the future.