Anime Conversion Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little darling? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in The Garden, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Gran Crevasse, and I have over 300 confirmed rides. I am trained in mech warfare and I'm the top pistil in the entire APE special forces. You are nothing to me but just another fodder. I will wipe you the fuck out with the dino AIDS of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of darlings across the Plantation and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for doggy style, fodder. The doggy style position that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can absorb your humanity in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare ass. Not only am I extensively trained in mech combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of magma weapons in the APE Special Forces and I will use it to its full extent to ride your miserable human ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held back your fucking boner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit dino aids all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo. @Creepis

Reaction score
Did you just think that you could fucking fool me with that comment of yours? I've searched your name up in the Garden database and you have never even graduated BUD/S, hell, even served in the APE special Forces. If you were actually a Garden soldier, then you actually know how to spell Mecha, you fucking moron. And you say you are the top pistil in the entire APE Special Forces and have over 300 confirmed kills. If that were true, then why the fuck is Chris Kyle a household name and you aren't? And plus he only had 160 kills. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. Plus why the fuck would you say you have a secret network of darlings yet you just revealed that you had your secret network of darlings? Are you a fucking idiot? If you can aborb someone's life in over seven-hundred different ways, then list them all, I bet you can't even come up with seven. And if you had access to the entire APE Special Forces arsenal, then why the fuck did you just say you were in the The Garden earlier? If only you could have done your research prior to posting your little “clever” comment, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you goddamn fucking retard.

Reaction score
Hey you, you're finally awake. You were trying to lewd the lolis, right? Same as us, and that weeb over there.

Damn you lolicons. Anime was fine until you came along. FBI was nice and lazy. If it wasn't for you, I could have pirated those shows and been halfway to Akihabara. You there, you and me, we shouldn't be here. It's these lolicons the FBI wants.

We're all Neets and otakus in binds now, weeb.

Shut up back there!

And what's wrong with him, huh?

Watch your tongue! You're speaking to Shadman, the true loli king!

Shadman? The lewder of lolis? You're the leader of the rebellion. But if they've captured you...oh gods, where are they taking us?

I don't know where we're going. But another world awaits.

No. This can't be happening! This isn't happening!

Hey, which waifu do you worship, weeb?

Why do you care?

A weeb's last thoughts should be of his waifu.

Zero Two, I'm...I'm with Zero Two.

Director Wray, sir, the executioner is ready!

Good. Let's get this over with.

Holo, Kaname, Haruhi, Chitoge, Nep...divines, please help me!

Look at him, Christopher Wray, the FBI director. And it looks like the UN are with him. Damn nations. I bet they had something to do with this.

Why are we stopping?

Why do you think? End of the line. Let's go. Shouldn't keep the other world waiting for us.

No, wait, we're not lolicons!

Face your reincarnation with some courage, weeb.

You've got to tell them! We weren't with you! This is a mistake!

Step towards the truck when we call your name. One at a time!

FBI loves their damn lists.

Shadman, lewder of lolis.

It has been an honor, lord Shadman!

Holofan of Animemes. Shit_Taste of Zero Two's clan.

No! I'm not a lolicon! You can't do this!

Halt!

You're not gonna kill me!

Snipers!

GAAH!

Anyone else feel like running?

Wait. You there, step forward. Who are you?

Deleted member 1235

As we all know the origins of this weeb shit is from weeb land, a reminder to slap a jap.

1 slap = 1 weeb who commits Sudoku

Status
Not open for further replies.