Favourite anime(s)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4983
  • Start date

Deleted member 4983

As we all know, anime is the best entertainment 2017 has to offer.

What are your favourite anime(s)?

One Piece is my favourite. As it was the first anime I started watching.
(There was Pokemon, Yugioh and Beyblade before this but didn't watch all of the episodes)

Reaction score
NO GO AWAY, stop trying to take over PERPHEADS with anime/hentai from shoutbox

Just go to your weeb website pls <3

--==No hate intended==--

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
The shit that @Slayerduck makes because theres definitely 100% not any petitions from Americans attempting to close his websites.

1453694659-16a18b3f7c3cd8a51caa70d96917ecdf.jpeg

Reaction score
Reaction score
m7e3paa8rh501.jpg

I used to watch a lot of German dubbed anime on free tv when I was a little shitter with no internet access and they were fucking amazing. At the time it was just the classics tho, Dragonball, Detective Conan, Yu-Gi-Oh, fukboi Naruto and maybe some tryhard wannabe animes from the west also known as cartoons which would be Avatar later on.

I stopped watching it for a long time but continued to play some of their game releases for PS2 and other consoles which were pretty fun to play with against my brother with Itachi being the most fucking op piece of shit in a Naruto game with the ability to slow down time except for himself.

I have recently picked up anime again though, started out with Dragonball Super and still watching every sunday release, also watching Boruto but seems a bit meh but still worthwhile to watch, movie was gucci. I don't know what else to watch, I am still in the process of watching "New Game!" with some 0w0 ecchi scenes in the first few episodes but it's a great series and makes me want to get into modelling. CrunchyRoll doesnt have everything so I have to ask my hentai and anime overlords @Niko and @Imperial Watch for advice. Thanks for the 1 month gift btw Niko. Also heard that RWBY is good but it's fucking 3D CGI and looks like shit.

Reaction score
Don't go into an anime thread if you don't like it.
It can't possibly be that difficult for you.

Also, Fate series, My Hero Academia, or The Ancient Magus' Bride. One of those three, can't decide.

I reacted as at the same time we had a discussion about weebs/anime/hentai in shoutbox lol