Another Niko Action Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
TO BE DEALT WITH BY AN UNBIASED ADMIN (NOT MATTIS)

Your Steam/In-game Name: N/A
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Niko... idk/idc
His/Her SteamID: idk/idc
Why Should This Player Be Punished: As you can see in the video below the use broke multiple rules including 2.1/3.3/3.4/4.1. By roleplaying as the mayor the player must play extremely realistically, for example he must stay away from crime scenes, he must remain within the law, the user, repeatedly broke the law, he risked his life by being at an active crime scene that involved a bomb threat, the user resisted arrest as a government employee and failed to cooperate with law enforcement.

As an ex admin I would expect better as he isn't setting a good example to anyone, also I would like to point out that this action request wouldn't have been made if @MattIs would have seen these clear violations of the rules during the action request on luke.

00:00:13 Hello sir, active crime scene move away (First failure to cooperate)

00:00:20 Second warning and failure to cooperate

00:00:23 Another warning from a separate officer

00:00:28 Another warning from Luke (Still failing to cooperate)

00:00:32 Luke is getting angry at this point because you are still FAILING TO COOPERATE

00:00:35 Finally, partial cooperation

00:00:40 Still failing to leave the crime scene

00:00:45 Luke has to ask you AGAIN to move at which point I imagine you start talking to make some bullshit excuse and you get detained.

This is a clear violation of the rules. Any sane person knows that the MAYOR refusing to exit A CRIME SCENE is against the rules. @John Daymon DO SOMETHING

Reaction score
How exactly do you expect to gain a result from this by starting your post with:
TO BE DEAL WITH BY AN UNBIASED ADMIN (NOT MATTIS)

Also you can clearly see in the video that Niko backed away from the area you cordoned off and did not trespass.

So I'm going to drop a -support here.

Also it's not Daymon's turn to do AR's so this will be dealt with by Matt most likely.

MattIs

The amount of time I volunteer on here because of the fun I have here, and some of the amazing people I have met in this community - Never ever would I even think about abusing my powers or being biased towards a player. I haven't even spoke to @Niko for about a year.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

@Niko 's actions and behaviour are in my eyes justified. In the video provided, Niko seems to be unaware of what's going on, and is as any person would most likely be, curious, about what's going on when told to leave the area by LEOs.

For anyone wondering why I have dealt with this action request, I am in charge of action requests this week, but I have been unable to perform this duty as I have been abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.