any jordans you guys would recommend

Reaction score
Alright so I am not really in the Jordan business all I know is that the current shoes I have are the 'Son of Mars' and that I quite like them
Air-Jordan-Son-of-Mars-Yeezy-4.png

I like the model and all that and am currently thinking about buying these shoes
Foot-Locker-Air-Jordan-5-Retro-Low-Fire-Red-1.jpg
I like the "higher" models as in my opinion they fit better, don't like the boots though...

however I was thinking, do you guys have any good looking jordans, that you know off, that I missed and should consider buying? I'm open for new suggestions :)

thanks,

spook

Reaction score
Air Jordan 12's. The design doesn't look like a spaceship like all the others and they fit quite well (Great for basketball and that). I'd say do some research on them and pick the one you like. Price is anywhere from $175-$400+.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4116

Yeh, I am into Jordans aswell.
But there is 1 problem, in Europe the "Shoe game" is not that big as it is in USA.
It's quite hard to get some shoes for a nice price.

But back on the topic, The Jordans 6 black infrared are dope asf
air-jordan-6-black-infrared-23-3m-10.jpg

Jordan 11's are good too. because imo all 11's look nice.

Reaction score
I saw the thread title this morning and I was so confused - @Bean Can knows a thing or two about shoes.

Reaction score
Buy the ones that will make sure you can brag about the price in school and how much better your shoes are to everyone else's.

Reaction score
It always depends on what you're trying to buy. There's hype beast shoes and shoes that sit on selves. The best way to see prices on shoes it typically flight club: http://www.flightclub.com/.

If your looking to get Jordan's I would go with 1s and they are a classic you can't go wrong and they're sold pretty much every where. The main problem with Jordan's as they're hyped (and hypebeasts ruin everything) specific shoes are very difficult to your hands on. I highly recommend Jordan 1s-14s I know that isn't very specific but they're the shoes Jordan actually played in and are the better ones.

My personal favorite shoe color was is "breds" which is black and red and is seen on shoes like flu games and banned 1s
63598509600-air-jordan-12-retro-black-varsity-red-012394_1.jpg

One shoe that wasn't very hyped is Jordan 4 "Royalty" and looks pretty good.
air-jordan-4-royalty-black-metallic-gold-white.jpg